Small RNA is a type of low abundant, short in length less than 200 nt, non-coding RNAs. Small RNA populations vary significantly among different tissue types and species.
Bio Basic is offering the qualified small RNA sequencing service to support the increasing research interest in small RNA.
Bio Basic utilizes the Illumina HiSeq/ Novaseq platforms to sequence small RNAs.
Our highly experienced expert team executes quality management, following every procedure to ensure reliable results.
- Data quality control
- Align small RNA to reference genome
- Analyse common and specific sequences
- Identify known miRNA
- Identify rRNA, tRNA, snRNA, snoRNA and Non-coding RNA
- Identify repeat associated small RNAs
- Align small RNA to mRNA, exon and intron
- Predict novel miRNAs and their secondary structures
- Classify and annotate of small RNAs
(More analysis upon request)
- Understand how post-transcriptional regulation contributes to phenotype
- Identifying more unmapped small RNAs and isoforms, as well as novel biomarkers
- Capture the complete range of small RNA and miRNA species