PCR 96-well plate
Alphanumeric lettering helps distinguish individual well locations, and keep track of samples
- No DNase or RNase. Non-pyrogenic. Non-sterile.
- Ultra-thin uniformed tube walls and product quality are achieved by highly precise molds
- Ultra-thin wall technology offers an excellent and consistent heat transfer, leading to faster and more robust reactions
- Alphanumeric lettering helps distinguish individual well locations, and keep track of samples
- Longitudinal letters (A to H), horizontal numbers (1- to 12) with clear marks.
- With segmentation design, some of the plates can be easily cut into smaller plate sizes, reducing consumable waste and cost
- The raised well rim efficiently ensures sealing and prevents cross-contamination
- Semi-skirted and fully skirted plates provide the “grippers” in automation system with the side surfaces to grasp, whereas non-skirted plates are not fitting for automation
- Compatible with most thermal cyclers in the laboratory
- Material: USP Grade VI polypropylene
PCR Plates Compatibility Chart