Bio Basic Asia Pacific is providing PacBio SMRT sequencing for animal/plant whole genome sequencing to build better genomes and lead to the breakthrough discovery.
PacBio denovo genome assemblies deliver megabase-size contig N50s, consensus accuracies above 99.99%, and phased haplotypes so scientists can do more biology – capturing undetected SNVs, fully intact genes, and regulatory regions embedded in complex structures.
- Data quality control
- Genome preliminarily assembles
- Genome function annotation, gene structure annotation, repeat sequence annotation and ncRNA annotation
- Expansion and Contraction of gene family
- Phylogenetic analysis
- Genome-wide synteny analysis
- Estimation of species divergence time
(More upon request)
- Generate high-quality denovoassemblies of genomes
- Call the broadest range of structural variant types
- Discover small variants and phase haplotypes